Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas & other

Hi all ,
Hope you are all having a happy holiday season.  I have been busy baking in the kitchen with some fun new projects.  I had an order for a bunco night dessert, a movie night popcorn pails and then snowman and friends pops.  The best was the snowman cake, which I have to say turned out better then I expected.  The best part of all of it was my son this morning, we woke up to him in the fridge putting his finger in the snowman (was not frosted yet, just the insides where I stuck the two balls together).  It was classic!
Anyways along with finishing up teaching for year (we are off for 2 weeks), I was making dice cake pops, more popcorn boxes, snowman, reindeer and santa hat cake pops & dipped pretzels.  Then I was fortune enough to make a cute snowman cake for my best friend and her welcoming her son to CA party.  I think I am done until after the holidays. Now to focus on Christmas day and what to serve (minor detail).
Happy Holidays to everyone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment