Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busy few weeks

Well it has been a busy few weeks.  When it rains it pours but in a good way.  I have had a couple orders every week for the last few weeks.  It has been fun coming up with new ideas and I have to say I have outdone myself this week.  I am so proud of The Very Hungry Caterpillar cake pops.
I hope you enjoy the pictures following.  I am taking a break next week, it is my son's 2nd birthday and his party is on Sunday.  Sad to say he will not be getting any pops but I am making sugar cookies for decorating, dipped pretzels and playdough for the kiddos.  So no down time for this cake pop making mama!  I will return the following week with a full week of orders.  I am very excited about one of the orders.  Cant wait to see what come out of my kitchen this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment