Friday, December 9, 2011

Wow another long month

Sorry it has been a while, I have been busy in the kitchen.  The holidays are a busy time, I have done numerous orders for cake pops but there has been no holiday type pops.  They have been for various birthdays and movie nights.  On top of doing cake pops I usually make dipped pretzels to give as gifts during the holidays so in my free time I have been busy dipping and sprinkling.  I just love the holidays.  Since I have not been on in a while I will be posting many pictures of my latest creations.  I decided to take on 2 new creation pops that I "thought" would be easy.  One order was for martini glasses that I thought would be difficult but would be fun to try and the other was the character Domo.  The two that I thought would be hard were not as bad as the golf balls that I thought would be easy.  Hope you enjoy the pictures and there will be more to come in the upcoming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment