Friday, June 14, 2013

Summer Time!

Well being a teacher does have some bennies~ Summers Off!!!!! Which means more time for cake popping :)
I have been pretty busy with end of the year gifts and parties, my favorite so far are the beach balls and this time I decided to put sand in the sand pails to hold up the pops.  It just added and extra touch.

I was also asked to replicate the mascot for the Children's Museum here in Sacramento.  They turned out pretty cute!  That same week I also did my first Angry Bird!  I have been wanting to try them and what fun those were.  I did the Green Pig and Red Angry Bird along with glitter black and yellow balls.  For the birthday boy he wanted a BIG KING PIG.  It took some figuring out but overall a success.
For my son's preschool they had an end of the year party at The Hamburger Farm.  So it was only appropriate to make pigs and chicks and sunflowers (they did a little song about sunflowers and wore sunflower hats).
Leo Mascot

Pigs, Chicks and Sunflowers

I love sunflowers now!
Beach Ball fun


No comments:

Post a Comment