Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sorry its been a while... A long while!

My summer came and went!  I started back at work in August and ever since then the time just keeps going faster and faster.  I have had time to do a couple of cake pop orders and wanted to share some pictures.  I had a big wedding order to do, 12 dozen owls, hearts and balls.  I was happy to hear they were a big hit!  I have also been busy creating 3 new designs: Elmo's, squirrels and apple laptops.  All turning out way better then I expected.  I love when that happens.
With the holidays coming up I cant wait to start creating more.  My favorite holiday is Halloween and I already have some ideas that I want to try.  Cant wait to share.
Owls, hearts and balls for a wedding
Go Bears!

Elmo!

Apple Computer Lover

Squirrels

What a fun way to ask someone to homecoming
If you are looking for something fun to bring to a party or to take to your kids school please consider cake pops!

No comments:

Post a Comment